agosto 31, 2005

Reaper's Serenade

Look to the sky and see the carrier of my soul
grey sorrow brings misfortune with the clouds
pass me by so quickly just to leave me fragile
a distant angel that never speaked of grief

In the shelter of death's corner I built for
all the wounds that we've gived a castle sin
where a crown is wating for the queen's lust
as the emotions drown her king within ebony

Reaper of all my dreams
love me as I love the one lefted in misery
Reaper of all my fears
love me as I love to die in the light of envy

Rapture tear down for us
black cold melodies
sweet and long as nights
serenades so tight

By: DarkCapricorn

4 lágrimas:

Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

Maninho!! escreves cenas realmente bonitas mas tão sofridas... gostei muito, serio!
Take Care...

3:21 da tarde  
Blogger Daniel Lemminkäinen derramou...

Apenas tento dar o meu melhor... obrigado.

9:04 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

bem gosto deste, ta mto fixe, e tinha de falar na morte!assim e k e!
o blog esta realmente interessante e nota se na escrita laivos heartagramicos!mto bem, o valo a ler isto de certo te mandava uma mensagem pa escreveres lyrics pa eles!
hugs***\m/RIP

3:44 da tarde  
Blogger Daniel Lemminkäinen derramou...

Obrigado, de facto HIM foi uma das bandas que me impulsiunou a transpor para palavras algumas das minhas vivências.

4:02 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home