dezembro 03, 2005

Disbelief

Saturday night deep shadow heals
tonight to see me break down
tainted for one more night alone
to pick all pieces of my heart

How I remenber you crushing me
in melancholic dreams so alive
singing songs of winter divine
as I bleed from my eyes a life

My oak spill all the bones out
twisted, teared apart and frail
then when they hit the ground
nothing will remain but my dust

Easy to not think about
how I know it so well
disbelief takes control
of my lost life wheel

3 lágrimas:

Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

"to pick all pieces of my heart"

Neste momento era o que precisava... Há por aí cola?

Beijo**

9:41 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

Gostei do poema...Lembra-te só te tens a ti e só ctg podes contar sempre...por isso trata-te bem :P

Beijo beijo beijo

2:42 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

E a descrença/ateismo e o desespero k caracteriza cada ser humano!talvez acreditar do nada possa valer de muito!

4:43 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home