dezembro 03, 2006

Nothing But You

Fim de semana único. Transcendente. Para além dos sonhos... foste divina. Amo-te A.L.

Nothing But You

I struggle in a dream of me and you
dancing at the sunset
as the path lead me into your arms
and unto your light

There with leaves all around

I carry that hope of your eyes
shattering my loneliness
as the burden of this endless days
goes within the night

There with your warm all around

Fire burns my life silently in a doubt
the way I should show my soul to you
ice traps my heart deep down back in
a sleep where nothing else matters but you

By: DarkCapricorn

3 lágrimas:

Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

brigada mor*** AMO-TE MUITO MESMO!!! tas sp comigo para onde eu va;)

10:11 da tarde  
Blogger *@rclight* derramou...

big HUG man!

cheio d support 4 u
*********************************

8:25 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

Gosto de vos ver felizes...mesmo nao vos conhecendo!
*****

12:26 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home