janeiro 23, 2007

3 shatters of ice

De volta para vos deixar 3 pedaços que encontrei no meio do gelo da minha alma. E da mesma forma fugaz com que vim, da mesma forma fugaz me vou. Saudações especiais a todos aqueles que não se esquecem de mim, acreditem que eu não me esqueci de voçês, embora ancioso por mais um fim de semana. Amo-te A.L.

Drifting Frost

Alone in the shivering rain
with the noose around my neck
clouds above trace the plan
my melting ride in the shore

Standing up in a hollow ground
in warning to break down
to grab my illusion and dream
before she knew the final sin

Yearning in pain for damnation
walking stiches pointed at me
waiting for my lonely sleep
to rip out my bloodless heart

Is it so hard in the end
to be the one who never asked
for forgiveness on my knees
and receive the ocean bliss?

Embrace me in a place so cold
without remorse
kiss me till my soul reborns
from the drifting frost

By: DarkCapricorn

Endless Winter Nights

Endless winter nights
a plague lefted behind the door of hurt
bleedind for more
reflects of kisses as rain in my face

Endless winter nights
shadows lay frost on dreams highway
departing over hell
two slow burning hearts wish desire

Endless winter nights
in the middle of nowhere we spread
our scent away
so the leaves could crawl back to us

Endless winter nights
wonders fly feeding my mouth with joy
just for once
before hell come back to take my love

Far from the ground
blind from all the rest
I am her grave candle light
something so frail
kind from all the best
she's bullet to my suicide

By: DarkCapricorn

No Light Land

Where is all the light?
far away from here
not even by the dawn
she dares to appear

I am frozen
within the wild
and my heart is
in a shadow's shelter

Where are you now?
my winter goddess
take me by the hand
and lift up my soul

By the night
kill all the sunlight
I'm tired of it
heal my burning chest

By: DarkCapricorn

2 lágrimas:

Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

mor:) como sempre os poemas lindos***** amo te mto mto mto eu tb estou desejosa para o fim de semana...beijinhos grandes amo te mto:)

7:01 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

soberbo!

adorei ler-t man!
tives-t mto bem

sublimes estes three pieces from u!

abraço**************************

6:30 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home