setembro 10, 2005

Things That Never Come

Life lied always to me lighted me less then they
the slayers of minds so predictibles to me
all the things builted in a crestfallen sand way
were served at my dinner all the same nights

Her, the name in vain distant from stars and
these enemies near: 3 sorrows that won't die
who could scars and blood combine with tear drops
elevaded to the poison inside my veins and soul?

Connect me to the slavery, bury me in hate within
a summer rising outside of my invisible windows
shot my heart in the dark, don't you dare to miss
don't care if I die alone cause everybody dies too

I'm sick and tired of you
of you and of your shit
things that never come to
save from their freak show

By: DarkCapricorn

2 lágrimas:

Blogger Daniel Lemminkäinen derramou...

Diria mesmo que bastante... quase uma espécie de Sentenced VS Type O Negative na minha cabeça...

2:00 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

Pois há coisas que não se perdoam e nunca se esquecem... porque a mágoa e a dor são fundas de mais e escurecem o nosso coração! Talvez se tivéssemos um coração de "pedra" fosse tudo bem melhor, há pessoas que parece que o têm... Sem sentimento, sem sofrimento...

3:34 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home