outubro 20, 2006

Ghost by my Side

Inspirado na lenda do fantasma de Sintra. Quando chegará a minha hora?

As I drive into the night
the moon gloom's in my way
what we'll be on the otherside?
seems like I'm spining around

And in the killing curve
I see her crying for help
and I've open my door
and I've welcome my epitah

As I sweat, worried about
she's so serene and points at
that spot of giving death
where we both knew our luck

And in the killing curve
she screamed a smile for me
as it was a thank you
for the tip and the ruin

Facing my darkest hour
my last moment in this life
with the ghost by my side
a no turning back ride

By: DarkCapricorn

3 lágrimas:

Blogger *@rclight* derramou...

já ouvi falar da lenda mas nunca ao pormenor cm tu aki fazes com as tuas grandes palavras

anyway..
quando quiseres passa no blog duma prima minha
com o endereço:aluzdanoite.blogspot.com

n são todos k comentam,devido ao contexto por ela abordado

take a peek!

********************************

2:43 da tarde  
Blogger Dark-me derramou...

Eu ando sempre c um fantasma a meu lado...
Dark kiss

10:42 da tarde  
Blogger *@rclight* derramou...

deixo-t um abraço

9:05 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home