setembro 10, 2005

Steady Warrior

Now my tears become the outside storm
the snow where I used to live is gone
the bright took all my happiness away
my heart is slowing is pace silently

Submit this words within emptiness
believe in the otherside of feelings
don't run away to look far from here
your love is there stabbing your back

The steady hands of this warrior fade
to the hole of misery desperatly
his honor and faith are lost among
cruel things said and done today

One more yesterday is dead but when
I'll join them?
lust in the fire or dream of desire
just for a while

By: DarkCapricorn

4 lágrimas:

Blogger Daniel Lemminkäinen derramou...

Thank you! Nice site/blog you have there too, i've seen some really nice rings and pendents.

9:02 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

Gostei :) aliás, como gostosempre do k escreves (lá vais tu chamar-me mentirosa)

Beijauuuuum!!!!

12:05 da tarde  
Blogger Daniel Lemminkäinen derramou...

eu não...ia-te pedir era um prato de rissóis... vai ser o meu proximo objectivo de vida depois de ouvir o ultimo album dos Charon.

2:04 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

Aprendi muito

6:31 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home