outubro 20, 2005

Blue Lake Devotion

Blue Lake Devotion

Her face don't reflect the light anymore
traped inside a room of misery
a broken body bath in this cold darkness
to regain the flaming hell kiss

Mirror of souls reveal saints to live
under the grace of the world
a tears grace for pitty smiles bleed
sin wolfs that love their ravens

The brezze serves seven wishes for lust
to take, to burn, to save
each other from the eternal rain drops
that fall in our dead hearts

Blue lake devotion
seal the life beyond
deep light he bears
to infinity stairs

By: DarkCapricorn

2 lágrimas:

Blogger Unknown derramou...

Its always a joy to run across a bit of poetry while blogging alone and I am glad thaat I came across yours. I'm an American poet who is trying to find out if my poetry can stand up across cultural lines and you can help me with this buying visiting my poetry site and letting me know what you think. Please feel free to jump around the site and leave a comment anywhere within
davidepatton.blogspot.com
I have a chap book that just came out and you can have it for free from
http://persistenciapress.tripod.com
persistencia_press@yahoo.com
Thank You
David

7:47 da tarde  
Blogger Daniel Lemminkäinen derramou...

Thank you David! It's just simple and honest poetry. Nothing more... i'll check it. See ya next grave!

9:00 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home