setembro 23, 2005

She Haunts

The brezze whispered beneath my wings
smells like blood from fragile veins
want to taste the same despair under
darkness eyes gazing tender skies

Bleak and grow my little angel high
in flames so frail for distant stars
cry deep water from your grey heart
let it fill the shape of my grave

Crown of roses with no spines in
reached to the top of the cold air
the greed inside numbs the time
you have to kill and save yourself

Rust of pain from her lies
carried on for bleeding life
hate reborn finally as come
the state that haunts just fine

By: DarkCapricorn

2 lágrimas:

Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

poema mto lindo sim senhora!nao me canso de dizer k es um optimo escritor(mas nao sejas perverso)lol!
ao ler isto lembrei-me logo da the haunting dos kamelot-ando doida com essa musica!huggies\m/RIP

3:39 da tarde  
Blogger Daniel Lemminkäinen derramou...

não só foi inspirada nessa musica como também na She Haunts dos Charon... o novo album deles ainda não me saiu da cabeça...

9:33 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home