setembro 23, 2005

Trust to Dust

Could my love die for yours?
If only we had a chance to try
dance with leaves once more
they'll guide you trough the door

Evening is fallig desperatly
and my eyes won't dry this time
spirit kills as death begins
to let summer waters going on

Bitter pain flows back to me
she knew my next step to die
never to find the reason why
my bloodline as cease to cry

As I trow away all my trust
the lust of love to dust
and I'm dying in this spell
As I trow away all my sins
out of my grave to clean
the memories of your shadow

By: DarkCapricorn

3 lágrimas:

Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

Bem como dizer o que senti ao ler estas tuas palavras?? Senti-me muito identificada com as coisas que li. O curioso às vezes é como algo que deriva da tristeza pode ser belo tb como estas tuas palavras o são.

3:15 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

bem vou comentar o k esta acima de mim-"sorrow is the way down to bring hapiness to our hearts"-diana "sorrow" aka RIP:p

3:36 da tarde  
Blogger Daniel Lemminkäinen derramou...

it really is...

9:23 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home