outubro 01, 2005

Shadow of the Rain

Why you grave so many things in my eyes?
don't you see the strange beauty fallin'on
why does she puts me looking to the sky?
long hair, the circunstances fallin down

Dark caress makes me depress, what a bliss
and the rest seems so sweet by your side
light among distant from home came to me
don't leave me, take me in your water arms

The way it covers me and the world all around
is this your way to speak, to say hello to me?
falling with the shadow of the rain

By: Dark Capricorn

2 lágrimas:

Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

Bonito, mais uma vez. Eh pah, a serio... escreves mesmo bem!!!

Beijokas mano g'ande

2:46 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

e mais um grande poema do grande escritor mr. dark!eheh
mto bem!parabens\m/

4:21 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home