outubro 20, 2005

Peace to my Heart

Drain all my heart, seek whatever you want
save a prayer and don't be afraid tonight
silence is not an enemy that wish to fall
he's the collector of souls incomplete

Down with the fever of kill all the time
passed in shadows and embraced by pain
where crows fly around fire as keepers
of this love crime as ablazed as refined

Restless inside of this solitude shield
dreaming about the wonders you've took
now there's nothing left to say and I
just hope to get drowned in salty water

Go on with the rain and break my will
tear my eyes out of my face
throw them into silver ashes of lust
and give peace to my heart

By: DarkCapricorn

4 lágrimas:

Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

shhh * * tome beijo.

7:59 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

ta altamente este poema!mto lindo!tal como prometi ca estou a ler o cemiterio online!lol
a ideia de se afogar em aguas salgadas e me familiar!:)

4:13 da tarde  
Blogger Daniel Lemminkäinen derramou...

cemitério online... gostei!

9:03 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

ah pois e!olha ali uma grave a dzer:RIP lololol

5:17 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home