junho 09, 2006

Laying Ground

Wicked rain falls from a dying sky
must be the warning for a new love
seasons change but I don't care
if lies are waiting to rise again

Still your eyes frozen in the dark
watching every little move I make
pale from the start till the end
learning to leave tears in the sun

Hunger dies in desire ruins
and I've laid my heart to rest
come closer, join my pain
and in your ground I will rest

No matter how many times I try
sorrow will come with deliverance
I'll play this crying game again
alone in the frame of darkness

In the nightside of dreams delight
flies the hope of our kiss forever
lost in dawns where I don't belong
the cold that fades out in the sun

By: DarkCapricorn

4 lágrimas:

Blogger Daemonica derramou...

Belas palavras...como sempre...


Um beijo,


S..

6:29 da tarde  
Blogger Cris derramou...

Very nice blog :)
And by the way, who says sinners need an antidote? :)

Um beijo

2:30 da tarde  
Blogger Tulipa derramou...

"In the nightside of dreams delight"

Como eu te entendo...


...

12:48 da manhã  
Blogger Sorrow_Leviathan derramou...

num dia normal dir te ia "ergue-te e lambe a lapide fria do teu tumulo" mas agr neste momento amaldiçoado/envevenado digo-te para olhares bem para dentro de ti e veres a luz que teima em nao se reflectir num espelho partido, e seguires o teu negro coraçao quando a hora por ti clama!
abraços

8:09 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home