maio 13, 2006

All it Once

Once the bell ring his song
warning the funeral to come
oceans of tears will fly
departing spring in our hearts

Once the side of gloom shine
the rose will bleed in pain
spreading darkness seeds away
as it was our dear throwing

Once the day turns into night
luxury will strike the angel
that leads this loving cradle
where we hope to die and sleep

Once the rain wash my face
with my eyes burning low
drunk and numb in shadows
that hide me a precious grave

Fallen in the same old wood of dreams
broken during all my bitter life
alone I sear my own misery within
a suicide that you shatter against me

By: DarkCapricorn

5 lágrimas:

Blogger Synne Soprana derramou...

Gostei!

8:25 da tarde  
Blogger Klatuu o embuçado derramou...

Bem escrito.

3:04 da tarde  
Blogger Sorrow_Leviathan derramou...

o k tu keres sei eu pah:P (ves tb sei falar como tu)

7:09 da tarde  
Blogger EyeOfHorus derramou...

Não te parece, que são demasiadas as vezes, que os caminhos que se abrem perante uma alma magoada desembocam (sempre) no mesmo local?! Um sítio sem vida, onde nem com um sopro as cinzas se movimentam.

7:21 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

8:28 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home