maio 02, 2006

Unholy

I've seen myself flooded in pain
broken behind your shadow
growing cold as the storm comes
to take my pride and love

Hope you'll some day understand
the reason why I've died
nothing more I could tell to you
even if you were here

Angels light me the path
to the safest final bed
of stone will be the shelter
with my reminds in it

Slow it turns the dance of life
into a breakdown rule
so it's done, from me to you
my heart was murdered

Hope the poison could reach too
when you'll see me there
laid down in my coffin waiting
for the eternal rest

By: DarkCapricorn

2 lágrimas:

Blogger Sorrow_Leviathan derramou...

sempre disse que tens muito jeito carissimo daniel e como tal aqui digo:simplesmente lindo!conseguiste roubar-me a lagrima imortal:P
bjs:P

5:44 da tarde  
Blogger EyeOfHorus derramou...

"A new serum eradicates the illness.
An old man rises from his wheelchair.When
suffering unknown attacks the painless
and common animals are becoming rare.
As water spins in circles twice, spiders,
snakes and the little mice get twisted
around and tumble down. When nature
calls we all shall drown. If the earth is
dying of a growing thirst rain shall fall
on dried out soil. And every kind of bud
shall burst a sough of relief to insects -
turmoil. As water spins in circles twice,
spiders, snakes and the little mice get
twisted around and tumble down. When
nature calls we all shall drown."

Gaia by Tiamat

Quando a altura chegar todos iremos , FINALMENTE, descansar.
Como sempre, caro DarkCapricorn, parabéns pela tua escrita tocante, sentida, exaltada.
Dark kiss
HearMe

1:33 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home