fevereiro 14, 2007

Curtains of Ever

Amo-te A.L.

I smell your scent trough the cold and blood
where the burden of lights die alone
let's save our tears in the frezzing air
lead them down to hell in the end of life

For the angels I say my last goodbye
but to you my love I'll be by your side

Lay my head back and don't let me see the sun
kill my body, shatter your soul against mine
recreate a sin behind these curtains of ever
paint them black within the red of our sea

In the way of fire, the rings around my heart
torn apart what was lefted of the man I was
young and mourn but not with wings undone
I'll take your embrace and fly to your grave

For the grace of night I close my eyes
but to your nakedness I'll hunger all the time

By: DarkCapricorn

4 lágrimas:

Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

oooh mor ke lindo:) adorei o poema mor msm mto...es lindoo amo te mesmo muito muito:) bjos mto doces fofinho amooooo te:D adorei msm obrigada mor****

7:35 da tarde  
Blogger Klatuu o embuçado derramou...

Muito bom este.

11:02 da tarde  
Blogger gone derramou...

Noto uma grande evolução!
Parabéns * vénia*
Beijo*

1:20 da tarde  
Blogger *@rclight* derramou...

belo man!
cm sempre claro!
deixo-t abraço**********

6:35 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home