fevereiro 02, 2006

Freedom Stolen

See the sadness trough my eyes
what do you see beyond these lights?
see the problem of my soul
the damage done and violence comes

Mystic form in the cold night
shape the tears I wash outside
cut me in and rape my heart
I'm not needed here don't you know?

Juggle with my freedom and set me free
with a doubt for tomorrow
take the wings delivered down to hell
cause I have known the truth

Don't hide behind the silver wall
the black blood will tear her apart
don't be ashamed to say who you are
hipocrites had already sell their souls

By: DarkCapricorn

3 lágrimas:

Blogger Synne Soprana derramou...

Gostei... mto...

Bjs

12:19 da tarde  
Blogger Inês Nunes de Freitas derramou...

Adorei o poema. Obrigado por me teres posto nos teus links...já tentei fazer isso mas não consegui:S o Resultado foi o espaço em branco que se vê...:S:S:S Bjx***

11:34 da tarde  
Blogger Sorrow_Leviathan derramou...

penso que reconheces esta frase:"you can take my life but you can´t take my freedom"!
de facto, ainda que mortos, teremos sempre a nossa liberdade, quanto mais nao seja a liberdade do sofrimento, da dor, do desconcerto!talvez se olhares bem dentro de ti vejas mais do que a luz, e sim a própria sede de vida!quem nao vir isso e alguém demasiado ignorante!
e uma realidade que os hipócritas vendem as suas almas, mas como hipócritas que são nao têm outro remédio para matar o tédio!
abraços*

3:16 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home