julho 06, 2006

Down With Them

Let me mix my tears in you
with your blood and your heart
take what you want from me
I'll be your guiding light

In the coldess of your white
snezzed up your little mind
all those dreams and fears
will became real as you die

All those illusions drinked
growing inside like razors
flying and floating to remind
that you'll go down, down, down

Let me break my soul against
a shot of fire and my needle
shining lonely in the dark
leaving venom inside of me

By: DarkCapricorn

2 lágrimas:

Blogger Sorrow_Leviathan derramou...

adorei:P
kiss

7:09 da tarde  
Blogger Winterdarkness derramou...

Em nós mesmos e através de quem gosta de nós é que encontraremos o "antídoto" para os venenos que teimãm em nos destruir; temos que saber barrar-lhes a entrada. É uma eterna aprendizagem. Kisses

11:40 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home