fevereiro 19, 2006

Death Claims is Metaphor

Lost in time and space between the vacuum
precious stone thrown away from my mind
the trigger is your heart hidden inside a lie

Not even the sea calm me down, my last fall
trough the noise and corrosion of these times
I bleed my last breath to catch the ride

With arms wide open I lay my final words
superfecial and incontroled
With life wide open I lay in my address
a sickness grave of healing

Today death clames is metaphor
to take these restless dreams
Tonight the burden of all hopes
is leaving to save my soul away

By: DarkCapricorn

2 lágrimas:

Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

You wrote that??It is wonderful...really...:)
You have a charisma....

12:33 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo derramou...

Beautiful, simple and straight forward... You're a hell of a writer lad... I love the way you write down your feelings and thoughts, I already told you that loads of times, I hope one day you get to release a book, I'll be the first one to be there to buy it, you can bet on it...

Take care****

11:39 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home