julho 19, 2006

Corrosion and Corruption

I don't care what you think
if you really think at all
because you're just a spine
in my teeth after all

Let me draw you my world
in the shape of a pill
drink the booze down along
the nightmare I'm in

I don't understand
the language you speak
it's what you're thinking
when I show myself

Let me die alone
in a late shadows room
far away from redemption
and far away from you

You were perfection
the thing I want the most
but now you're just a dream
destroying all my will

Corrosion and corruption
under a veil of need
guess I'll never be as perfect
as whatever you'll do

Crush me and drain me
come on, come on
I'm a lie you see?
get rid of me

By: DarkCapricorn

1 lágrimas:

Blogger Winterdarkness derramou...

Bem bem tens que te animar; ninguém merece que entres nesta onda de "self destruction"! Temos que lutar por nós acima de tudo... Kisses

10:06 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home