setembro 03, 2006

Lonesome West

Wrap alone this desert of life
standing with boots of steel
I follow the way of the unknown
to stay away from the puppets

Sick and tired of waiting there
in that station of nevermore
I fight alone with all my will
wishing that the sun died alone

When the heat sunsets far away
behind a mountain of red stones
she laid down, he sings and calls
for wolfs who aren't sleeping

His faith is black like the veil
above him that wave stars nailed
so frail like a shoot at night
that awakes the hunt till dawn

I'm a solitary man, yes I know it
but that's my way to carry on
free from the past, sad stories
I run with no bright on my back

One day when melancholie whisper
a message for the lonesome west
I'll keep it on my cowboy heart
as I dry the bottle till my end

Son of blood cold
man of golden chest
abandoned and old
memories untold

By: DarkCapricorn

2 lágrimas:

Blogger gone derramou...

Gostei muito! mesmo!

1:43 da manhã  
Blogger Lord of Erewhon derramou...

«I run with no bright on my back»... é sempre assim... as costas não têm olhos.

6:04 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home