setembro 07, 2006

Sun & Moon Apart

This time I know what I feel
and how to say this to you
this night you'll see what I mean
and how the hurt could redeem

The strings are cuted for real
no more lies and no more games
if you want to know about me
come see where I fall asleep

Drown into the waters of my life
rise unto the deeps of my eyes

This you knew what I feel
and how it turns down on me
this night you'll crave a dream
and how this dream could never live

You cry and beg for one more change
but my soul is far from the flames
if I knew this heart before
I would never givin to the break

Drowned into the waters of your life
rised unto the deeps of your eyes

If the sun and the moon leave you all alone
try to find me in the stream of sin
if you are with no one not even for a roam
just lay down in my arms and bleed

By: DarkCapricorn

5 lágrimas:

Blogger Star Wars Girl derramou...

gostei imenso destas palavras. é sempre bom encontrar-mos um sitio onde "pousar" kuando tudo parece nos fugir...

12:34 da tarde  
Blogger Maria Araújo derramou...

Excelente.:)

2:56 da tarde  
Blogger Ana de Sousa derramou...

Adorei... mesmo! :)

Muito obrigado pela visita e por me teres adicionado aos teus links. Irei voltar com certeza :)

8:26 da tarde  
Blogger EyeOfHorus derramou...

As águas sobem cada vez mais D., impelindo à queda no olhar, cada vez mais profunda, a queda é impreteravelmente livre. Mas só a queda o é.
Black nº1 kiss

4:39 da tarde  
Blogger Pandora derramou...

Saudações...

Descrevendo o dito...


Doce...e amargo...
Subtil...e intenso!!!

Sinceramente fascinada...

Dark kiss^^

2:40 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home